PRO PvP + PvE Routines for ALL class specs (Single + AoE)
- Based on resources simcraft / icy veins / wowhead, including the conditions of imun for PvP and many other smart conditions for each specialization and situation
* CD Burst Toggle and Azerite traits are included (community profiles)
Smart Trinket rotation
- NEVER SPEND TRINKET FOR NOTHING ANY MORE!
- Its does not available if you do not have CC
Smart Kicker and AntiFake ManuallyKick
- Kicker has filters for unit specs and their cast names. Only arena1-3 units (not your target and only at Arena, BG zone)
- ManuallyKick never kick inaccessible or empty cast bar on your TARGET unit. He check imun buffs/debuffs also!
ReTarget and ReFocus
- Returns the last stored target and focus (only Arena)
- Get the invisible (druid, mage or rogue) unit as focus after opening the Arena gate and as soon as he appears he will immediately return as exist focus
- Retarget very useless against Hunter “Pretending to be dead”
TotemTarget and Flags (R)BG
- You need move mouse under unit bar to use it
- These opportunities are editable
- You can set totem names which you want to target also as flags
- Netherwalk, Darkness, Blur, Reverse Magic, Spectral Sight
Support PLAYER, PARTY1-2, ARENA1-3 units
- Your friend (or any other mate) can call your Reverse Magic, Netherwalk, Darkness, Blur and Kicks via simply macroes
- Just macro power!
- AntiFake Stun (Chaos nova)
- or any another CC spell for any one unit
Checking range, imun buffs (like buble, ground totem) and debuffs (like cyclone) for your unit. Never miss your CC any more