PRO PvP + PvE Routines for ALL class specs (Single + AoE)
- Based on resources simcraft / icy veins / wowhead, including the conditions of imun for PvP and many other smart conditions for each specialization and situation
* CD Burst Toggle and Azerite traits are included (community profiles)
Smart Trinket rotation
- NEVER SPEND TRINKET FOR NOTHING ANY MORE!
- Its does not available if you do not have CC
Smart Kicker and AntiFake ManuallyKick
- Kicker has filters for unit specs and their cast names. Only arena1-3 units (not your target and only at Arena, BG zone)
- ManuallyKick never kick inaccessible or empty cast bar on your TARGET unit. He check imun buffs/debuffs also!
ReTarget and ReFocus
- Returns the last stored target and focus (only Arena)
- Get the invisible (druid, mage or rogue) unit as focus after opening the Arena gate and as soon as he appears he will immediately return as exist focus
- Retarget very useless against Hunter “Pretending to be dead”
TotemTarget and Flags (R)BG
- You need move mouse under unit bar to use it
- These opportunities are editable
- You can set totem names which you want to target also as flags
- Your friend (or any other mate) can call your Kicks via simply macroes
- Just macro power!
- or any another CC spell for any one unit
Checking range, imun buffs (like buble, ground totem) and debuffs (like cyclone) for your unit. Never miss your CC any more
The Action, by GGL
We have developed Monk with our new recent “The Action” that revolutionize the world of combat routines. Monk is the first edition that is developed with The Action. You can view more about the Action by heading over on our hompage and click view on our Media.